Are you somewhat of DIY expert, ready to jump in and try your hand at whatever strikes your fancy?
Have you always marveled at the elaborate brick work found throughout some houses, and wondered what your family room, kitchen, or foyer would look like with a brick wall or archway?
Would you ever dream that exquisite faux brick walls – so lovely, their design will amaze you – IS a luxury that can be had for your own home?
More on that in a moment – but first, a word of introduction…
My name is Debra Conrad and I’ve been a professional faux artist for the past 17 years, working in the sort of houses you see spread
- Quickly create your own faux brick templates using inexpensive materials that save you $$. These templates are so easy to make, even an 8 year old can do it.
- How an ordinary newspaper that costs less than a dollar can save you hours of detailed drawing.
- Save time using this proven faux brick painting system so you can finish each technique in less than 24 hours. That’s the beauty of using a faux brick template…they cut the “design” time in half.
- Learn how to plan, design and paint an entire wall of Faux Bricks. You can quickly and easily learn how to faux brick with dramatic results. Think “New York Loft” when you visualize faux bricks on your walls. WOW!
- Learn the 3 best tips for perfect placement for painting a wall with faux brick showing through the faux broken plaster. Have you ever wondered why faux painted plaster with breakaway brick can sometimes look out of place or unrealistic? You will learn where an exposed faux brick break away mural should occur naturally and where you absolutely never, ever paint your faux cracked plaster break away finish.
Quickly create your own faux brick templates using inexpensive materials that save you $$. These templates are so easy to make, even an 8 year old can do it.